If you feel that you are constantly complaining you have no time to exercise, stress around just trying to get through the day and almost faith at the thought of exercising, then it's time for you to get organized and change your life!
As a mother I know how difficult it can be to be there for your family as well as for yourself. I do, of course, remember how it was before I got married and had kids and I was leading a single life that focused on work only. Somehow looking back it seems as if times were easier then and still I had no time or energy to focus on my health. I lived in one of the busiest cities around the globe and worked like crazy all day until someone told me I looked really run down and I realized it didn't do me any good stressing around like crazy.
I got an offer of a very well paid job but turned it down and went down the pay scale to live a more stress free life. A very good choice I made. Of course there are days I regret I never took the chance had I done it I might have traveled the globe even more but instead I am left with a more positive me, which is worth a lot more. I am telling you this because sometimes we let work take overhand and let go of focusing on ourselves. We live in a more and moreworld and focusing on your health can be seen as a luxury. We simply have no time to exercise or eat healthily.
If you are trapped in any of the above situations it is now time to change that. Life is not about stressing and wearing you down for others. It is about finding a balance.
Here are a few tips on how you can get organized and live a more stress free life and find time to invest in your health at the same time;
* Instead of stressing the last minute to take the kids to school by car, get up a bit earlier, get breakfast and clothes ready and take the kids by the hand and walk them to school. If you arrive a little earlier you will have time to walk back to your house and then get to work relaxed and starting your day without rushing into the office.
The walk will be a part of your daily exercise and also means some quiet time for you to organize the rest of the day.
* The same thing goes for the stressed single rushing into work every morning. Try to walk to work or get off the bus stop a few blocks earlier and enjoy the morning. If you go by car and there is no other way for you to get to work; try to park your car a few blocks away. Bring an umbrella for rainy days.
* Plan your week! To be really organized you need to plan. Plan your week and stick to it no matter what. Try to take a day when you only walk to work, only eat vegetarian, go to the gym or something that you really want to do. Schedule it and make a rule to not cancel unless in a case of emergency.
* Ask others for help. If you are married, get your husband (or wife) to take the kids to school a few days a week or at night if you want to exercise at night. If you are stressed at work, don't be afraid to admit it and ask for some help. It doesn't mean you will get fired, it means that you want to make sure you are doing the best you can and at the moment can't.
* Take the time to cook healthy food. As a stressed mother and as a single it can be very easy to rely on ready cooked meals. It's just that those meals sometimes don't contain half the nutrients your body needs to function properly. Take the time to prepare your own ready cooked meals and put in the freezer for stressed days. Much better and saves you the stress of thinking "what am I eating tonight?!?"
* Take a look at your schedule and see if you are spending too much time on something that could be done in less time or perhaps not even at all. Cut down on unnecessary things! Perhaps your child can look for his/her toys by her/himself instead of you trying to help and burning the dinner at the same time, leaving you less stressed and the dinner more eatable.
If you think that you are doing everything you can and still doesn't get it to work then you need to look again. And again, and again and again if needed until you get it to work. Find out your stress triggers by doing this simple test and then see what you need to change.
Plan your life and live a healthy life!
This is day 9 out of 31 Days to a New you where you get healthy in 31 days.