There is nothing as energizing as a good nights sleep. If you don´t sleep well but wake up tired every morning, then maybe you should try and see if you are really sleeping the best you can.
Sometimes it´s just small things that make us feel as if we went through a battle during the night instead of sleeping peacefully. If you sleep well you have more energy in the morning and you if you have more energy; it will be easier to exercise.
A few tips for a good nights sleep:
* Make sure you are sleeping in the right bed and using the right mattress. Maybe it´s time to change mattress? Buy a good one, not only will your back thank you but you will sleep better.
* The same thing goes with pillows. Are you using the right pillow? Perhaps you need an extra one, or a fluffier one? Only you know what your head and neck likes.
* Talking about mattresses and pillows, what about your ? Although they last much longer they do get old.
* Use comfortable night clothes, gowns, pajamas etc. However you like to sleep and what makes you feel more comfortable.
* Try different sheet/bed linen; why not try silk if possible. Sleeping on a silk pillow is supposed to leave your hair more beautiful as well.
* Open the window 30 minutes before going to bed. The fresh air will do you good.
* If the air is very dry, leave a glass filled with water under the bed. The water will help against the dry air. Preferably have a vase filled with water, or similar, in every room.
* Try to relax before bedtime. Turn off the TV, if you are having trouble fall asleep listen to a relaxation CD. There are CD´s that are especially for those with sleeping problems.
* Don't argue before bedtime; try to make up before going to bed.
* Drink herb tea. There are special teas that can help you relax before bedtime.
* Exercise! It´is proven that those who exercise regularly sleep better at night.
* Try to sleep 6-8 hours every night.
By following these simple steps you will hopefully wake up in the morning and say that you slept like a baby.